Thursday, November 25, 2010

Little Rascal... Scamp ...

Hello & thanks for coming by today! For my US blogger friends I sure hope you had a wonderful dinner with your loved ones today & that your Thanksgiving brought many new memories. I did for the first time ever we went out for our Thanksgiving dinner & although it was very different it was nice having someone else cook & clean for us.

Tonight I'm sharing a card I made for a new challenge blog I discovered called CardPatterns, this is a weekly sketch challenge & if you follow me or my blog you know how much I love sketches...

A closer look:


For this card I used the too cute digi image from The Character Cafe called Christmas Scamp along with the square lace Nestabilities, a light border punch, paper from my stash, little bulb bling & glitter bling. What a fun card to make sure hope you like it. Again thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

dj1952 said...

Deanette, your card is just too cute! Love the colors and the lights you added to yours. Looks like several os us used different images this week. Hugs, dj

Gram's Treasures said...

Hi Deanette, this is the first I've seen of this image and it is so sweet! Lovely card and the bulb bling is so cool!
Joyce xx