Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sketch Saturday Challenge

Hi Everyone! Thanks so much for stopping by today, I'm hoping that I'm finally getting back into crafting once & for all. I have a ton of Christmas projects to work on & finish that I need to really get my mojo going.... Tonight I'd like to share my entry for the Sketch Saturday Challenge:

My card:

A closer look:

For this card I used the too cute new image from The Character Cafe's November release called Fredrick & Remy. I used some background paper from last year that was in my stash, one of the new Cuttlebug folders I recently purchased I think it's one of last year's versions too, the snowflakes are Martha Stewart & the image is colored with Copics. What a fun card to make!

Again thanks for coming by! Have a great evening!

Update: Guess what? My entry here won one of the prizes, this is great, you should check out the upcoming week's sketch challenge!

8 comments:

Nancy said...

How cute!

Jessica L said...

Well this is just adorable! I love that dp and those snowflakes. I don't know how you got your embossing so deep, but it's beautiful!

Gram's Treasures said...

Beautiful card Deanette! Love your colouring on this image and the papers and embellishments you've used are perfect.
Joyce xx

Leonie said...

What a cute card! The image is very nice and love the snowflakes!

Thanks so much for making this great card with my sketch at Sketch Saturday!!

Leonie xx

dj1952 said...

Deanette, your card is so cute! You did a fantastic job on the coloring. Your embossing and colors are so nice together. Hugs, dj

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Deanette this is utterly delightful that image is adorable and I love the colours and design.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lola said...

Wow oh wow your coloring on this is just awesome. I love this image too. Congrats (again) on winning!

Kelly said...

Awwww...this is just way too cute. The image is adorable and your coloring is fabulous! Great embossing!