Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Wow I cannot believe it's Thursday already, I must say having Monday & Tuesday off was great but now I can't seem to remember which day it is... sweet problem to have huh?

Well I probably shouldn't post this today so I'm not going to say who this card is for in case they do visit from time to time & happen to visit today... but showing more Christmas cards at this time seems to be a bit over the top to me, I'll share more next week :)

A closer view:

The digi image is a Cuddly Buddly image, too cute isn't it. I thought it was perfect for the occasion. Thanks for coming by today & I hope you enjoyed what I had to share. Oh & I'm still working on my package for blog candy I still plan to share by this weekend, be sure to come on back now. Have a great day!


2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Deanette what a gorgeous card I so love that image and the colours you have chosen to use, I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kelly said...

Oh my, I love what you did with this imagee Deanette. Whoever receives this card will love it!