Thursday, September 9, 2010

T.G.I.F. - SMC Challenge Day!


Hello & happy Friday to you! So glad you could stop by today, Sew Many Cards challenge this week is to create a Halloween project:

A closer view:


For this card I used the oh so cute image called: Tayla & Jaden Halloween, I used one of the Asian Cuttlebug folders & the stars were once clear & were colored with Copic markers.


This week's sponsor is:

I had the pleasure of working with a great image called Boat at Sea:

A closer look:

Sure hope you'll join us this week so head on over to the challenge blog & see what the prize is as well! Have a great day!

3 comments:

kim.mom said...

Your cards are FABULOUS!!!!!

Kelly said...

These cards are fabulous Deanette! I love the Halloween image and your coloring is tops. The boat image is so cute. I love them both!

Claire Phillips said...

Great cards - I love your Boat st sea card - fab colour! Cheers Claire x