Tuesday, September 7, 2010

More Cute Bears to Share

Good Morning, thanks for coming by today! While most people return to work here the states today after the Labor Day holiday I myself have one more day :) Unfortunately it also means I'm off to the doctor for a check-up... let's hope it's nothing but "good news". Anyway I have more cute bear cards to share using the Stampavie stamps:

A closer look:

For this one I used royal blue & light blue, makes it look different now doesn't it? Again a fun image to color... I'm off to try to enjoy this last day of my mini vacation & sure hope to get a bit more creating done as well. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh Deanette you did such a fabulous job with this bear. I love it. I've have thoses Nestibilities for a while now but am having a tough time using them, thanks for the inspiration!