Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Trick or Treat

Good Morning & happy Wednesday to you! I'm so glad you had the chance to stop by today, unfortunately for me I have to go back to work, boo hoo. Yes I'm not too happy but what can you do, need to pay the bills & pay for my craft stuff too, huh? Anyway, here's a little card I made using Stampendous's cute little trick or treater's stamps from last year:

A closer view:

I think the little set was $4.99 at Archiver's, can't go wrong so many things you can do with these little cuties :) That's all I have for today, must go get ready to begin my day back at work, hope you have a great day!





P.S. This happens to be post #250 for me so I'm working on putting together my first ever blog candy this week, stay tuned!

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Awwwwwwwww... this is so cute! Love the Halloween images and how you used them to make an adorable card.

Kelly said...

This is the sweetest card ever! The images are adorable and I love your choice of paper!