Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Easter Projects

Hi Everyone! Hope all is well with you. I haven't had a whole lot of time to work on my projects this week, no energy either really. I did work on some magnets this past weekend though & I'm finally getting around to posting them... life...

Up close of all 3:

Not sure where I had gotten the bunny from, I know it was a freebie but I cannot remember from whom. If I can remember I'll post it.

Next the doggie from Karensdoodles:

Finally the Easter Egg Chick from Print Cut N Create:

They are made with Rectangle Nestabilities, cute little button brads to hold the acetate on the front to keep them clean, I place a piece of cardboard on the back as well to make them more sturdy. Thanks for coming by, I'll post my little Easter crayon boxes tomorrow :)

No comments: