Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's Thursday!

Hello & thanks for stopping by today! I have a super cute image to share with you it's a card I made using this month's sponsor's image:


"Hello everyone! my name is
Elizabeth Pujalka and I´m the illustrator and designer behind Softpencil -
Digital Stamps, home of Michu and his lovely friends, where you can find cute
illustrations for your crafting needs.

My illustrations are a homage to the Nature and their creatures, where a sweet child, a simple flower or a fragile animal become protagonists.
I invite you to know my whimsical world plenty of gorgeous characters and to
enjoy creating with them!"

Here's my sample using Too Cute Musicians:

And a close-up:

I used my Cuttlebug Allegro folder for the background & some musical note brads I've had for sometime now.

Hope you have a great day!