Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday's Post #2

Good Evening everyone! So glad you found the time to stop by. As mentioned in my post from late last night I had hoped to finish my project with the SMC Friday Freebie & I did! Here it is:


I used some more of the mat stack Spring Flowers from DCWV that I picked up last week, I'm actually using that on several cards since purchasing it, too bad I didn't do that with all the others I have in my stash... I used my MS punch that I had gotten for half price with the Michael's coupon I received in an e-mail last week. I actually went & picked up another today to share at another time :) Anyway if you haven't done so already you'll want to get over to the SMC Challenge Blog & pick up your freebie. Be sure to stop on back as I have a few challenge cards to share this weekend that I was able to do today :) Here's a sneak peek:


Have a great evening!

1 comment:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Deanette. This is lovely. Beautiful colours and lovely papers too.
I have yet to use my freebie, but will be soon.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx