Friday, September 18, 2009

TGIF!

I'm so glad the weekend is here, it's been a rough week for me I haven't been feeling too hot with a stomach virus or something so I'm sorry for the lack of posts. I do have some things to share though.

Here are 3 cards I made with digi stamps from Digital Delights by Louby Loo, they have some terrific images & both cats & bears are my favorites so I had no problems thinking up something to do with these babies, let me know what you think, I'd love to hear from you :)

Aren't they just so cute? Fun to color as well. I'm working on a few new cards for Doodle Beans so be sure to stop back soon! Have a great day!




Supplies: DCMV papers, Nestabilities, MS Fence Punch, Mini Brads, Bling & Copic Markers.


1 comment:

sophiesmama said...

Darling cards Deanette! Hope you're feeling better!
Hugs,
Mary