Friday, September 18, 2009

ScrapbookPal.com

Post #2 for today, but I had to share:

Okay I placed an order with a company I ran across via Google while looking for the Spiderweb Cuttlebug folder, it's rather hard to find right now but it looks nice on Halloween cards. So like most of you I needed it "now"... I placed my order for two more folders & a Spellbinder Shapeabilities set & not only did I get a free stickles (Christmas red) I got "free" shipping for the order being over $25!!! Free shipping is one of the best offers to me.

But that's not all, I placed the order Wednesday morning & the PO just dropped off my package & it's only Friday... I'd highly recommend them as each folder costs $3.99 & the Shapeabilities was $19.99 you can't go wrong in my eyes anyway! Click here.

Anyway, I'm off to play with my new toys & my Paper Crafts magazine arrived as well so I'll have to look that over too!

No comments: