Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Weekend!

Sorry for the lack of posts these past few days but I had so much catching up to do at work this past week after my long weekend last week I just wasn't up to much in the evenings.

For whatever reason I'm having a hard time getting a really good picture of this so I'm going to keep working at it but here's the project I worked on last weekend that I mentioned:

It's a small paint can I had gotten at Archiver's last week along with the oh so cute Halloween stamps from Stampendous, I swear they were following me around the store just begging me to buy them... :)

I'll keep working on trying to get a better picture as I picked up 2 more paint cans today when my DH took me back to return something & let me browse what a sweetie. Anyway I used Martha's web punch & some bling, my Spellbinder's too. I hope to get a picture of the top as it's cute too!

Anyway that's all for now, I'll be back soon as I'm working on a Sew Many Cards DT challenge card for this week along with some other projects. Hope everyone has a great rest of Saturday & thanks for stopping by!

No comments: