Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day 2009

Wow, hard to believe summer is over after today, that went by way too fast and here in the Midwest it was probably more cooler weather than the usual hot humid weather we usually have. Well fall is one of my favorite times too, sweaters, baking & leaves changing colors are nice... Okay on to what I've been up to this long weekend:


These are 3 pages for a baby girl 12x12 scrapbook for samples my sister is taking to her church tomorrow for the fundraiser she is doing. I'm now in a bit of a rush to get them done as she plans to come by tomorrow to pick them up & I still have a wedding one to complete...

Here is another sample using the Doodle Beans digi image, this time colored brown & made into a birthday card. More images are being added there so if you have a chance be sure to drop in and take a peek here


Hope you can stop back tomorrow to check out Sewn Together's DT Challenge #3, I'll give a hint, it has to do with Christmas :) Thanks for stopping by and until next time, Take Care!

1 comment:

Dawn M said...

love the card. i may need to get that image next!