Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Saturday!

Isn't it just funny how time flies so fast when you have a lot on your plate. Well I've been extra busy organizing my craft room & doing family stuff, besides working and just creating that I haven't made time (once again...) to update my blog. Well my intentions are always good as far as updating goes. Well I'm here now so I thought I'd share some recent creations. Here are some Easter cards I created unfortunately I failed to take picture of the St. Patrick's Day cards I made for someone a few weeks back so I'll move on to Easter :) Enjoy!

This little darling is a Whipper Snapper stamp I purchased last year & I just love to color her. It was done for the SC214 challenge I used Certainly Celery SU CS & DCMV Spring stack from last year as well, along with Nestabilities, isn't she just darling? EDIT: It's really SC218... oops...

Next up:

This one I used a clear set I purchased at Joann's a few weeks back from The Paper Company Studio, really cute stamps, I used Barely Banana, Cuttlebug folder, ScorePal, flowers from Michael's wedding bucket of confetti flowers I purchased last year, they take color so well, pearl stickers & of course Nestabilities, I find myself using them on almost every project because I love them so much. Oh & can't forget my Copic markers, again I love to color.

Moving on:

For this one I used TAC's set called No Bunny Like You, yet another cute set. I also used Barely Banana & Positively Pink, DCMV Spring Stack again, Copics, Nestabilities (again), glitter brads, Martha Stewart leaf punch & flowers.

Thanks for stopping by & I hope you come back again soon! Have a great Saturday!

No comments: