Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Spring!

Well it's spring here in the good ole Midwest, supposed to be 50 something today... We'll see.

I don't know if you are a regular visitor here yet, hek I don't know if I have any "regulars" but if I do I apologize for not updating this more regularly, I just can't seem to get my pictures uploaded before I have time to get a post up, I'm still working on it. I visit so many blogs on a daily basis for inspiration those that don't update regularly can become discouraging to visit, again I'm sorry :( If you are a "regular" can you please comment on this post so I know as I'm coming up on my one year anniversary & I'd like to give out some blog candy but if I don't have enough visitors then I'll probably just wait until I hit a good number on my counter.)

Anyway let me share what I've been up to lately:
Isn't she super cute, this is one of TAC's Vintage SOTM for April. I couldn't wait to make something with the set. Next up:
A few more new TAC Vintage SOTM, I think this is May's upcoming set. I've used these for TAGS to send to some of the folks in my group, too cute aren't they? Here they are individually so you can see more detail:


No comments: