Saturday, March 28, 2009

What I've Been Up To :)

Well this weekend's weather is the total opposite of last weekend, we are currently expecting SNOW... I thought we were so done with snow, they say 1-3 inches tonight & 1-2 tomorrow yuk. Well here's what I've been up to:

Tilda Easter Card, I used DCMV background paper from last year's Spring Glitter Stack, Copic Markers, a prima folded in half, some Making Memories Easter brads, a button & some ribbon.

Next:


This one I used Our Craft Lounge stamps, some new background paper I purchased recently at Hobby Lobby, a prima flower & sticker gems.

Next up:

Another Tilda stamp I so love this one with the puppy, again background paper from Hobby Lobby, Spellbinders label 2, primas & gem stickers, this one I put the Happy Mother's Day stamp on the inside as there's no more room on the outside...

Here are all 3 together:


Well that's it for now, thanks for stopping by & if you have any questions, please let me know via a comment :)

No comments: