Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Saturday!

I think I may be on to something, so many posts in one week - perhaps I've acquired the habit & will start posting almost daily... I hope. Anyway on to some new picture taken with my new camera of cards made with my new stamps... notice a pattern here??? First up my very first Magnolia stamp I couldn't wait to ink this one up & get coloring, I had the paper & such all picked out in the morning in the hopes the stamps would arrive & guess what they did :) Boy was I happy, well here she is the first of many to come to my collection I'm sure...

Here's a close up:
Here's my first creation with a Stampavie stamp too, I made thank you cards to my staff that gave me birthday gifts this past week & made my birthday so nice. These stamps too are super fun to color, I used my Copic markers on these as well.
Well that's it for today, I hope to have more real soon. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: