Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summer... Summer... Summer...

Hi there!  Now that my youngest is about to head off to college :( & and leave hubby & I with an "empty nest" I decided it's time to start blogging some more, I've also been welcomed into the Creative Card Crew Team & will be posting challenges with them, I've gained more followers too (hi there!) as well as the fact that I'll just plain have more time on my hands for sure. 

Boy has it ever been summer here in the Midwest...  Hot, hot, hot...  Over 100 tomorrow with the heat index, too hot for me :(  Well with that theme in mind I thought I'd share some cards I've recently made:





I'm trying really hard to use up some old stuff I have so these flip flops are ones from a few years back, the flowers are random flowers from my stash & the circles are Nestabilities.

Okay, well that's it for today, as I said I plan to blog more in the days to come so be sure to stop by as I have many other things to share :)  Thanks for coming by!

Deanette 


No comments: