Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sew Many Cards Blog Hop Winner!

Good Saturday morning to you! It's bitterly cold here today like a high of 15 degrees... & it's snowing... of course I want to make sure all my running around is done today (which I'm procrastinating) so that I'm in front of the TV tomorrow for the Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers...

This then gives me plenty of time to get these posts done & announce the winner from last week's SMC Birthday Blog Hop! The winner from the comments left on my blog is:

**** Ms Jen ****

Ms Jen be sure to contact me so I can send you the two images at mmwooster@sbcglobal.net --- CONGRATULATIONS! ---

I also wanted to share a couple cards I made last weekend using the images that are being sold to help out Katie, it really touched me so of course I had to purchase them. Check out the info here.


A close up:

Another color:

A close up:
What fun these were to make, I used paper from the DCWV Dots & Plaids Matstack on the pink one & some old paper from last year on the other, MS punches & EK Success punches, Nestabilities & Copic markers too. Have a great weekend!



No comments: