Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Saturday!

The weekend finally! I'm so glad, what a long week it was for me how about you? Today I'd like to share a card I made using an image that I think was free in December from Di's Digi Designs, she really does some great work!

A closer view:

Is this image not one of the cutest? It was super fun to color too! I think she was originally meant for a Christmas image but appeared to me to be versatile so I turned her into a birthday card :) I've been controlling myself a bit so I haven't purchased any new ones yet but I've been stalking, she has a super cute freebie she's giving away now so you may want to head on over there if you think this one is cute!

Thanks for coming by, hope you have a great weekend!

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Awww Deanette this is absolutely gorgeous what a cute image so beautifully coloured I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

such a gorgeous digi and lovely card :)

laurie said...

Just adorable!