Sunday, October 4, 2009

Here's My Freebie Seal Sample!

Here's what I worked on today :)

Isn't he/she cute? I used my DCWV Christmas paper from last year's stash, the blue has snowflakes on it, I also used my Martha Stewart snow glitter oh and these mosaic tiles I picked up at Archiver's a few weeks back. Well I hope everyone was able to participate is some if not all of the festivities yesterday for World Card Making Day, it seems to fall on the same day as our Homecoming festivities & it was only my second year with the child that is most active in school. No I'm not complaining I just have so much to do all the time & yesterday I'm afraid was no exception. Anyway I guess my point was I couldn't do all that I had hoped to do yesterday but such is life and there's always tomorrow :) Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment if you like my card!

1 comment:

sophiesmama said...

Very cute card Deanette!! I know what you mean about being too busy.
Hugs,
Mary