Monday, October 12, 2009

Little Paper Shop Reindeer Freebie

I found this cute digi stamp and cool site last weekend on World Card Making Day so I had to make some cards with it this past weekend. I've also been finishing up my Halloween buckets for the ladies at work, they purchase them from me :) So I'm sorry I haven't been around this weekend... Anyway, let me know what you think & be sure to check out the Little Paper Shop Forum.


Aren't they cute? Fun to color as well. I used some background paper I picked up at Joann's this year, my Martha Stewart holly leaf punch and various "red" bling for the berries. Oh and the paper is metallic as well.

Well be sure to come back tomorrow to see my Sew Many Cards design team challenge card for this week, it's a really cute birthday image. Oh and wait until you see the Friday freebie this week too cute & so appropriate for the month of October! Thanks for stopping by and have a nice evening!

No comments: