Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!

Hi all! So glad you stopped by today! Here's this week's Sew Many Cards DT challenge, we were asked to make a friendship card using either red or yellow. I love this image as Toga is giving Jaden a gift, what a nice way to show a friend "you care".

Again thanks for stopping by and you have a moment I'd appreciate a comment on what you think of my card...

Supplies used: Herringbone Cuttlebug Folder, Copic Markers YG03, YG06, R29, RV10, YR02, YR07, E21, E37 & E29, some striped brads.

3 comments:

sophiesmama said...

So, so cute, Deanette! You did a great job!
Hugs,
Mary

~Jeri~ said...

Deanette this is soooooo cute!!! I love giving my friends gifts!! It's better than receiving!...don't get me wrong though, I love to receive gifts too!!! lol Awesome work as always!!! Great coloring too!!

kim.mom said...

This is adorable!