Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentine Treats

Here are some of the things I've done for Valentine's Day this year:

This is a little box I learned how to make from Nicole @ Papertrey Inc, the froggie is a Stampin'Up! set.
These are two box bags using the same set along with my heart Nestabilities & Martha Stewart punches, the paper was purchased at Joann's.

Here's a card using my Penny Black set, the idea was cased from someone on Splitcoast :)
The last one for today is made with a dollar stamp from Michael's, the heart is a die cut from sizzix. I received a new camera for my birthday (Wednesday 2/4, I was born 2/4/68 so I'm 41 years young now) I hope the pictures are even nicer than these. I also recieved my very first Magnolia & Stampavie stamps so I'll have samples to share using my new camera :) Until next time!

No comments: