Wednesday, April 4, 2012

TESC #155

Thanks for stopping by today! I'm trying to get back in the habit of posting more but seem to have been spending more time creating & exercising... yes... exercising :) I've lost 5 lbs so far this year & I'm working on loosing at least 10 more, want to be where I was in 2005 when my son graduated high school by the end of May when yes my little girl graduates high school...  I can't believe she's off to college in just a few months boy does time fly...

Anyway enough of the happy & sad tales onto my project for the current Taylored Expressions sketch challenge, boy does she have some cool new products coming out in a few days, you should go check them out!  Well before I share my project I wanted to let you know that I won the last challenge I entered with TE, yes "beginner's luck" it was my first challenge & since sketches are my ultimate fav I'm sure it won't be my last!

Okay onto my card:

 A closer look:

Okay well I just love the Tulip stamp so I couldn't stop with just one, here's another without the sketch:

A closer look:

Oh, & another, again not the sketch just the beautiful tulips:

 A closer look:

I told you I've been busy creating, just too busy to share lately but I have more so be sure to stop by again soon!

Deanette

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Congratulations on winning Deanette! Love what you've done with the current sketch. Each one of these cards is stunning! Thank you for playing along with TESC!