Sunday, April 22, 2012

Digi Design Challenge

Good Day! I hope all is well in your world! Me, I've just been super busy & didn't have a chance to create my post for this week's new challenge... but I'm here now :) Digi Design Challenge this tims is a really cool one it's called Animal Friends & does Di ever have so many cute images to choose from for this challenge! In fact here is mine, it was tough to narrow it down but I did, check it out:


A closer look:



Are they not cute or what? Washing the car, love this image as I love all of Di's bear images! We hope you'll join us this week & share your Animal Friends with us, be sure to check out the other members inspirational samples & the prize this week as well!

Thanks for stopping by!

Deanette

1 comment:

Di said...

Hi Deanette, thankyou so much for such a lovely card! hugs Di xxx