Thursday, August 12, 2010

We're Back!

Yes that's right, Sew Many Cards Challenge blog is back open & ready to go! Today's challenge is to use "sewing" in your project. It can be either real sewing (which I don't do) or faux sewing (which is exactly what my project has :) Okay so I used the ever so cute digi from the August VIP images:

A closer view:

A close view of my "faux sewing":

For my sewing I used the Cuttlebug border folder, a Sizzix Tim Holtz Folder & the Eris digi is from the August VIP kit, be sure to head on over to the Sew Many Cards Store to join, it's $10 for the month, excellent deal!

Now on to this week's Sponsor Project for this week Tiffany Doodles is the sponsor & I was able to play with the Dahlia digi, which is way to fun to color:

A closer look:

Is this image no beautiful? As I said it was so much fun to color & come up with this card... I think you can pretty much figure out all the supplies I used, if not please don't hesitate to ask, just leave me a comment & I'll get back to you as soon as I can :)

Thanks for coming by today!

4 comments:

kim.mom said...

WOWSA!!! LOVE them both!!! That sewing on the first one is so clever....I've never seen that folder....LOVE it!! Great job coloring as always!!! That yellow card is STUNNING!!!!

Kelly said...

Love both of these cards! The elephant is such a cutie and the flowers are gorgeous!

~Jeri~ said...

Beautiful cards Deanette! I love the embossed stitching on your Eris card!!! Definitely colored your image from Tiffany Doodles beautifully!!! Wonderful work!

sgc said...

Deanette--both are great cards! Love the embossed sewing (I have never seen that folder!)