Friday, August 6, 2010

TGIF and a Sneaky Peeky...

Hi there & happy Friday! Hope you've had a great week. Mine wasn't too bad, had to work all week & tonight the DH & I have to travel to pick up our DD from band camp, she's been there since Wednesday morning busy working. This is an annual thing & next year will be our last as she'll be a "senior", yes a "senior" yikes ... it's amazing how fast they grow :( Anyway enough of my gibbering... today I have The Character Cafe's sneak peek of their latest releases, it's a sneak peek only because the blog hop is scheduled for Monday so that it coincides with the 2 Sketches 4 You weekly challenge. So my sample for the hop on Monday will be using the sketch. Here's a peek:

Can you guess what it possibly could be? The ladies at TCC did it again the latest images are too cute! Anyway I'm sure I'll have other projects to share this weekend but be sure to stop on back Monday for sure to see the image in it's entirety! Have a great day, thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh gosh Deanette, you don't look old enough to have a daughter in high school! Great sneak peek, can't wait to see the whole card!