Saturday, March 15, 2014

Person and Animal Challenge




Hi everyone!  Hope all is well with you! Not sure about you but I'm about ready for spring and at this point I'd take summer too!!!!

This week's Digi Design Challenge is to use a Person and Animal in your project. Since Di's Digi's have several with both, it wasn't too hard for me.  I used Basket & Bunny for my project and here's what I came up with:





Isn't she cute?  I know it's a bit early for Easter but it will probably be here before we know it...  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the grass and I believe that's Labels 17 from Spellbinder's, the paper is from a new 6x6 DCWV stack as well.  Now be sure to head on over to the Challenge Blog to see what beautiful projects the rest of the design team created as well as the generous prize offered by SVG Files!  Good Luck!

Deanette




1 comment:

Di said...

Just gorgeous Deanette!! love your colours
Thankyou
Hugs Di xxxx