Saturday, February 15, 2014

Tic Tac Toe



That's right it's a Tic Tac Toe challenge at Digi Designs, not something I recall us ever doing since I've been on the team but it's pretty cool, such variations to choose from! Here's the board to follow:



Here's my card using the cute image called Plant Pot Kitty:

A closer view:


As you can see I chose the end row, Embossing, Ribbon and Flowers.  What a fun card to make, I went with a larger card than ones I normally use, the paper and ribbon are from my stash, of course their are Nestabilities, Copic markers for the fun coloring and a Sizzix folder for the embossed flowers which just so happen to really match the paper :)  

Be sure to head on over to the challenge blog to see what the oh so creative design team created for your inspiration and check out the cool prize from this challenge's sponsor Lovebug Creations, sure hope you will join us!

Deanette 

No comments: