Sunday, May 12, 2013

Show Us Your Bling....

 


That's right, Show Us Your Bling is the challenge for Digi Designs this week!  But first let me explain the reason my posting is so late, well besides not having to time to get it done prior to going out of town last Wednesday morning. Yes, on business for my "day job"... for which I was scheduled to return early evening on Friday, because of the rather awful thunderstorms in New Orleans, LA, that's right I was in New Orleans for a few days on business.  They had same raging thunderstorms that had awful lightening, my traveling co-worker partner and I headed out to the airport to make a 2:30 flight around noon, now mind you I checked at 10 and our flight was on time... while in the cab we look to see that our flight had been cancelled and a new flight rescheduled for Saturday at 6 AM, yes AM, so we had to be at the airport by 4:30 AM... yuk.  So I had to get many of my weekend chores done yesterday like shopping and laundry in a zombie like state... lol... I was in bed by 8:30 last night, can't remember the last time I went to bed that early...

Okay, anyway no more of my sad tale, I think you get the picture... onto the challenge, here is my card using the oh so cute image from Di's Digi Stamps called Kittie Cuddle:

A closer look:


This challenge's sponsor is none other than:


Be sure to head on over and check out the Digi Design Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the team came up with as well as the awesome prize!

Oh and Happy Mother's Day to all my fellow Mother's out there, hope you are having or had a great day!

No comments: