Saturday, October 27, 2012

Anything Halloween Challenge

 

 That's right with Halloween just next week Digi Design is challenging you to create Anything Halloween! Di's Digi's are so very cute so this surely wasn't a hard challenge for me :)  Here's my card:

Closer view:

 
 For this card I used the cute image called Pumpkin Bear along with some old Martha Stewart background paper, circle dies, bling & of course Copic Markers.

Because I can't get enough of Di's Digi's ever... I'm going to share a bonus card I made for Halloween, this one is using the image Mummy Bear:

 

Now be sure to head on over to the challenge blog to see what all the other DT members created for your inspiration & to check out what the sponsor My Craft Spot is giving away!!!


Thanks for coming by & Happy Halloween!

Deanette






No comments: