Friday, June 1, 2012

Wow, Graduation is Over...

Hello, it's been awhile since I posted...  life just has been sooooo busy.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so either :) Anyway, on to what's been keeping me so busy, my youngest little lovely graduated high school last week:

Here's a portion of the 30 handmade invites I made too:



I've been working on them for awhile now, they are all sent out & things are in motion to have a nice celebration next month...

Now I'm not to pack for a trip to New Orleans for a week, I've never been there & I'm so looking forward to a "vacation", it's been a very busy couple of years...

Anyway, I hope you'll come by tomorrow as there's another new challenge over at Digi Designs Challenge Blog & I actually am able to participate this time... too busy for the last one I'm afraid :(

Have a great day!

Deanette

No comments: