Monday, February 6, 2012

SMC Birthday Challenge



Well hello & happy Monday to you! This week over at the SMC Challenge blog we are challenging you to do a Birthday project! I happen to have had a birthday on Saturday so it just seemed appropriate for me to choose that the team do a birthday project this week :) It seemed only appropriate for me to choose the SMC character most near & dear to my heart... Bailey Birthday Pack 4.

Here's my birthday card:

A close up:

Is he not the cutest? I thought I'd go with some different colors of Green & Blue, came out pretty nice if I do say so myself... Well I hope you'll join us this week as this challenge is a bit easier than perhaps the last one was... we'd love to see what you come up with for a Birthday project!

Supplies: Bailey Birthday Pack 4 image, Nestabilities Squares, Party Hat Sizzix embossing folder, copics & bling.

Thanks for coming by!

Deanette

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute :O) Hugs! Leah Ann