Saturday, January 21, 2012

Weekend Challenges

Well with all the different things I'm tackling lately I'm trying really hard to make a card & join some challenges at least every other weekend & so far this year I'm able to meet my goal :) So today I'm sharing a card I made with an oh so cute Di's Digi called "Band Bears":

A close up:

For this card I'm joining the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday = Music & Dance
Tuesday Morning Sketches = Sketch
Creative Card Crew = Main color Red
Whimsical Designs = Anything Goes
Scrap Creations = Die Cuts

Supplies: Di's Digi; Red CS; Copic Markers; Spellbinder Circle Dies; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Allegro; Black Pearls; Eyelet

Hope you like it! Thanks for coming by!

7 comments:

Marie said...

Adorable card with great coloring. Love the music notes. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Kathy said...

Adorable, love this cute image. Fun take on the sketch, the music note is the perfect embellishment. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

Deb said...

so gorgeous, love that cute image!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
hope you are having a great weekend, Debxx

Net said...

That's really lovely!

Thanks for joining us at The Creative Card Crew

Melissa Craig said...

What a fun fun fun card! This made me SMILE. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

paper fun said...

Deanette, this is a delightful card. I love the image and the fun way you used it.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Ann Kristin said...

Sweet card.:-) Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew.