Friday, November 11, 2011

SMC - Vellum Challenge


Hi All! So glad you came by today! This week SMC's challenge is to use vellum, something I don't use much of anymore... so it was time to take some out & have some fun! Here's what I came up with using an old vellum from Stampin' Up!:
A closer look:

Now onto this week's $1 Deal image:


A closer look:

A close up of the raised apples:

Be sure to head on over to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT has come up with this week, we hope you'll take out your vellum & join us too!

Deanette

3 comments:

misteejay said...

What a lovely card Deanette - I have some lovely Vellums but always struggle to use them. Thank you for the inspiration...I'll have a go.

Toni xx

misteejay said...

It would appear that I was the lucky winner on your blog Deanette as part of the SMC blog hop.

Thank you for picking me
Toni xx

webindia said...

Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.If you can't make it good, at least make it look good.Web hosting service