Friday, April 15, 2011

Sew Many Cards Recipe Challenge


Good Friday Morning to you! Hope you're having a great day! I'm pretty tired but it's Friday so I won't be tired for long, I hope :) This week SMC has a recipe challenge for you, the recipe is
2 papers, 1 flower & 1 button, here is what I came up with using the adorable Duncan on Swing:

A close up:

Cute isn't it? Be sure to head on over to Sew Many Cards Store & pick yours up, also don't forget about Stryder's need to get to Mayo Clinic, the images are posted here on my blog but you can get your own here. I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! Have a great day!

Deanette

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Super cute card!!
Can you PLEASE help me. I'm trying to reach Sew Many Cards in regards to sponsoring us in May. We were in touch several months ago and you commited to sponsoring us in May but I can not reach anyone to discuss details. If you can please help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!! -Melanie newbymom@embarqmail.com