Friday, March 18, 2011

Sew Many Cards Challenge

Hi all & happy Friday to you! What a long week it's been for me & it must have something to do with the time change last weekend but I've been really tired every night... I did get my projects for this week done though. First up would be my sample of this week's SMC challenge which happens to be one of my favorites... a sketch challenge:

Here's the sketch:

My sample using the too cute image Halen Easter Egg:

A closer look:

Next up would be my sample using a super cute bear image from this week's sponsor Bugaboo Stamps:

A close up:

Finally my sample using this week's Freebie Friday called Bear with Tied Moon:

A close up:

I sure hope you'll join us this week so be sure to head on over to the SMC Challenge Blog & the Store Blog to pick up your freebie as well! Thanks for stopping by!

Deanette

No comments: