Friday, February 4, 2011

Anything Goes at SMC

Good Morning & thanks for stopping by today! It's another Anything Goes Challenge at Sew Many Cards this week & here's what I have to share:

A closer view:

For this project I used the too cute image called Harley & Halo, along with some new paper from a DCWV matstack called The Mango Frost, the circle lace Nestabilities, Copic Markers & Bling.

I had a freebie Friday sample to share however I put it in with my Valentine cards to sell down at work & forgot to take a picture of it... so I'll have to recreate it and share it sometime this upcoming week... Here's the preview of it though, it's too cute to not share & don't forget it's free for today only over at the SMC Store Blog.

Well today I'm going to do a bit of running around, it's actually my birthday so I have the day off, so does the DH so along with my DD (who had to go back to school today :) ) are going out for dinner to celebrate, nothing too big. Anyway, have a great day!

Deanette

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Deanette this is one super card I just love that fabulous image he looks such fun.
Hugs
Lorraine x