Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Halloween Little Cupcake

Good Saturday Morning to you! Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you haven't done so already be sure to check out the blog candy I'm offering.

Today I'd like to share a card I made for Halloween using a cute set of digi images from The Cutting Cafe:

A closer view:
Cute isn't it? Super easy card to make too as The Cutting Cafe has so many images to choose from in their packages - it was a no brainer for me to pick the background with the saying & the cupcake to match.

Now I'd like to share a bag I made for Halloween using a Sew Many Cards image called Tayla IN Pumpkin:

A close up:

This was just made using a small lunch bag & some background paper from an old DCWV paper stack, I used the new Nestabilities called Lace Squares too!

Hope you enjoyed my projects today & have a great day!

No comments: