Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Missing in Action

Or so it seems... really busy still so my apologies for a lack of posts lately. The time is just flying & there's only 10 days until Christmas... yikes - I still have a ton of things to do... I'm sure I'm not the only one though. Well here's today's DT Challenge card - it needed to be in all red with the exception of the image - that in which would look funny in red :) I used last Friday's freebie since I didn't have time to work on something last Friday. Let me know what you think & be sure to join in on the challenge - just hop on over to the SMC Blog for more details & to see what the other DT members came up with. Have a great day & thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

kim.mom said...

Love it! Love those traditional colors!!!

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTE!

Cheri said...

I love your card.

I know what you mean about time running out and having no time to craft.