Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm Back! (Again)...

Wow, that's the longest I've been away since starting this blog that I wanted so bad, besides life being too busy right now & the fact that I just surf more blogs & shop than I do working on my own, well you may know... Anyway I fixed my issues with my camera finally last night & have some new pictures of stuff to share today:

First up:

These cute stamps from Pink Cat Studio, I think the baby is oh so adorable, don't you?

Next:

Another one of the stamps from that set, cute...

Last for today:
Keeping with the baby theme, these cutie pies are from the Angel Company, a vintage set sold in March or April. Too cute... I hope to get back here again before the end of the weekend as I have more photos to share. If not, I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Very cute baby cards!

Jamee said...

your cards are so cute!