Sunday, October 12, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hi There!
Yes, that's what I've been up to this past weekend, here's a bunch of things to share: First up:



This a pizza box for Halloween.

Next:

Another pizza box.

Next...
Halloween take-out boxes, these were made from some clearance wedding boxes from Walmart, just stuck some chipboard stickers on them that too I received from Walmart as well, also added some Halloween ribbon as well.

Next:


Here's a card I made with the Gina K Daisy set & DCMV paper as well - I so love to color :)

Next:
My cool sketch book, where I try to keep all sketches of cards & such I see while blurfing...
Next, I told you I was busy, busy...

My card organizer.

Finally...

Some Christmas, yes Christmas list pads I love making... I've made these for the past couple years & I'm super happy with the progress I've made to make them look better & better... Thanks for stopping by I hope you've enjoyed what I've shared & hope you'll stop by again soon! I'm really trying to update this blog more & more.




No comments: