Monday, February 2, 2009

As Promised - Me Day :)

As I mentioned in my previous post I had hoped to take & download pictures to my blog today so here's a bunch, I hope you like them!

First up a Get Well card made from Gina K stamps (inspiration from someone on Splitcoast):



Next up would be cards made from those ever so cute Our Craft Louge stamps I found at Archiver's. I just love these stamps :) In the background here is my card sketch book & my CD Calendar page for June. I'll post those on another post soon.

Here are the little lovelies separate notice one has dark hare & one with light hair.
One final card to share for today, this one is a masculine b-day card made from TAC stamps I recently acquired when they had their big sale last month. You should check out their new Serendipity catalog, it's got some really cute new sets, in my opinion they did a great job! Check it out let me know what you think! Until next time, have a great day!

No comments: